Week 2--Group E33
May 14th-May 18th
Group E34--If you are ordering books from Scholastics please bring order forms to school.
What we are doing:
Language Arts (groups E34 and E33):
- Reading Comprehension
- The Day The Crayons Quit/Point of View writing assignment
- Grammar activity (finishing book)
- Themes 1-4 Review
- Preparing for the final Term Test
- Grade 3 Math Diagnostic test (tests basic skills)
- Situational Problem assessment with Ms. Naccache
- Situational problems with Ms. Sonia
- Application Questions with Ms. Naccache
- MATH Test Sections 25-28 (pages 69-101 from workbook B) May 14th
- MATH Term Test Themes 1-4 (All of workbook A and B) May 28nd
- No Math Reinforcement Homework!
- No Spelling Homework!
- Read every night
- Problem Solving pages 41, 42 and 43 given on Monday is due Friday (this replaces the reinforcement homework)