WEEK 2--GROUP E33
September 11th-September 15th
Monday, September 11th---Ice Cream Truck
What we are doing:
Language Arts (group E34 and E33):
- Final draft of All About Me Poster
- Benchmark reading assessment test (student can't study for this test)
- Writing a reading response/review on meaning and connection of a reading response
- Grammar activity
- Grade 2 Math Diagnostic (to assess what students already know)
- Beginning of Theme 1 in the Numbers program 1-1 and 1-2 (place value)
- Group and individual activities with place value
- Situational Problems with Ms. Sonia done during Math Specialist time
- Application Questions with Ms. Naccache
- Bring in a photo for the All About Me Poster by Monday latest
- Math 1-1 from the Math Reinforcement duo tang due Friday
- Spelling Skill Building #1 pages from the Spelling Homework duo tang due Friday
- Spelling test Friday/sign and correct for the following Monday of week 1
- Reading Log every night/Reflex Math
- Please return Math Diagnostic signed and corrected by Friday.
- Problem solving pages 1 and 2 given on Friday are due the following Monday of English week
- Scholastics for E34 go to me. Scholastics for E33 go to Madame Stéphanie.
It is greatly appreciated if each student brings two boxes of tissues and one container of disinfectant wipes to school this week. They are stored in the classroom for everyone to share throughout the year.