WEEK 1--GROUP E34
September 5th-September 8th
Monday, September 4th---Holiday no school
Thursday, September 7th---Curriculum Night 6-9 p.m.
What we are doing:
Language Arts (group E34 and E33):
- All About Me Poster
- Journal Entry
- Picking a novel for reading log
- Grade 2 Math Diagnostic (to assess what students already know)
- Beginning of Theme 1 in the Numbers program 1-1 and 1-2 (place value)
- Group and individual activities with place value
- Situational Problems with Ms. Sonia done during Math Specialist time
- Application Questions done on Thursdays of Week 2
- Bring in a photo for the All About Me Poster
- Math 1-1 from the Math Reinforcement duo tang due Friday
- Spelling Skill Building #1 pages from the Spelling Homework duo tang due Friday
- Spelling test Friday/sign and correct for the following Monday of week 1
- Reading Log every night/Reflex Math
- Please return Math Diagnostic signed and corrected on Friday.
- Problem solving pages 1 and 2 given on Friday are due the following Monday of week 1
- Parents please complete your parent assignment by Thursday.
- Scholastics for E34 go to me. Scholastics for E33 go to Madame Stéphanie.
It is greatly appreciated if each student brings two boxes of tissues and one container of disinfectant wipes to school this week. They are stored in the classroom for everyone to share throughout the year.