WEEK 2--GROUP E32
November 7th-November 11th
- Monday, November 7th is a Ped day.
- Rememberance Day Activity
- Reading Response Activity
- Reading Comprehension Activity
- Starting Theme 2 in the Numbers program 2-1 and 2-2
- Angles, Parrallel/Perpendicular lines, Polygons/Quadrilaterals/Triangles, Convex/Nonconvex
- Review of finding the missing term
- Math drills with Ms. Jenn
- Application Questions (problem solving)
- How to break down a situational problem with Ms. Aysha
- Math test for Theme 1 (sections 5-8) on Tuesday, November 8th
- Math 2-1 and 2-2 from the Math Reinforcement duo tang due Friday
- Spelling Skill Building #5 pages from the Spelling Homework duo tang due Friday/Spelling test Friday
- Reading Log every night (checked on Friday)
- Please return all tests back to school. They should be signed and corrected.
- Problem solving pages 9 and 10 given on Friday are due the following Monday on week 2.
- Math Term test on the entire Theme 1 (sections 1-8) as well as problem solving questions which use the concepts learned from theme 1 is on Tuesday, November 15th and Thursday, November 17th