WEEK 2--GROUP E32
October 24th-October 28th
- Writing a spooky haunted house story
- Introduction to paragraph formation as the character travels through the haunted house.
- Creating a witch grocery list
- Using adjectives
- Continuing Theme 1 in the Numbers program 1-7 and 1-8
- Cartesian plane and finding the missing term
- Math drills with Ms. Jenn
- Application Questions (problem solving)
- How to break down a situational problem with Ms. Aysha
- Math test for Theme 1 (sections 5-8) on Monday, November 7th
- Math 1-7 and 1-8 from the Math Reinforcement duo tang due Friday
- Spelling Skill Building #4 pages from the Spelling Homework duo tang due Friday/Spelling test Friday
- Reading Log every night (checked on Friday)
- Please return all tests back to school. They should be signed and corrected.
- Problem solving pages 7 and 8 given on Friday are due the following Monday on week 1.
- Math Term test on the entire Theme 1 (sections 1-8) as well as problem solving questions which use the concepts learned from theme 1 is on Tuesday, November 15th and Thursday, November 17th