WEEK 1--GROUP E31
October 3rd-October 7thFriday, October 7th is a ped day
- Reading response individual activity
- Students will write a reading response after I read a book to them.
- They can use the reading response sheet to help them form their sentences
- Thanksgiving writing a letter to farmer Jones about his sick turkey
- Turkey fun: What am I thankful for?
- Reading Comprehension test
- Students will receive a Benchmark reading comprehension test
- Test is composed of several questions about the text
- Students are unable to study for such a test
- Novel Study
- Continuing of Theme 1 in the Numbers program 1-5 and 1-6
- Addition and Subtraction facts and carrying/borrowing
- Math drills with Ms. Jenn
- Application Questions (problem solving)
- How to break down a situational problem with Ms. Aysha
- Math test for Theme 1 (sections 1-4) on Monday, October 3rd
- Math 1-5 and 1-6 from the Math Reinforcement duo tang due Thursday
- Spelling Skill Building #3 pages from the Spelling Homework duo tang due Thursday
- Spelling test Thursday
- Reading Log every night (checked on Thursday)
- Please return signed and corrected spelling test duo tang on Monday. Math workbook and Math test duo tangs needs to be at school on Monday.
- Problem solving pages 5 and 6 given on Thursday are due the following Monday on week 1.
- Study for MATH TEST Theme 1 (sections 1-4) on October 3rd
- Application Question Test October 11th