WEEK 1--GROUP E31
October 31st-November 4th
- Halloween celebration activities
- Students can wear their costumes on Monday (no weapons or masks)
- Students must not wear long garments for Phys. Ed but will be allowed to put them on after first period.
- What makes a good paragraph?
- Writing a great paragraph using a topic sentence.
- Rememberance Day Activity
- Reading Response Activity
- Reading Comprehension Activity
- Starting Theme 2 in the Numbers program 2-1 and 2-2
- Angles, Parrallel/Perpendicular lines, Polygons/Quadrilaterals/Triangles, Convex/Nonconvex
- Review of finding the missing term
- Math drills with Ms. Jenn
- Application Questions (problem solving)
- How to break down a situational problem with Ms. Aysha
- Math test for Theme 1 (sections 5-8) on Monday, October 31st
- A treat will be given for doing the test on Halloween!
- Math 2-1 and 2-2 from the Math Reinforcement duo tang due Friday
- Spelling Skill Building #5 pages from the Spelling Homework duo tang due Friday/Spelling test Friday
- Reading Log every night (checked on Friday)
- Please return all tests back to school. They should be signed and corrected.
- Problem solving pages 9 and 10 given on Friday are due the following Monday on week 1.
- Math Term test on the entire Theme 1 (sections 1-8) as well as problem solving questions which use the concepts learned from theme 1 is on Tuesday, November 8th and Thursday, November 10th