WEEK 2--GROUP E32
October 11th-October 14th
Monday, October 10th is a holiday
- Reading response individual activity
- Students will write a reading response after I read a book to them.
- They can use the reading response sheet to help them form their sentences
- Reading Comprehension test
- Students will receive a Benchmark reading comprehension test
- Test is composed of several questions about the text
- Students are unable to study for such a test
- Continuing of Theme 1 in the Numbers program 1-5 and 1-6
- Addition and Subtraction facts and carrying/borrowing
- Math drills with Ms. Jenn
- Application Questions (problem solving)
- How to break down a situational problem with Ms. Aysha
- Math test for Theme 1 (sections 1-4) on Tuesday, October 11th
- Math 1-5 and 1-6 from the Math Reinforcement duo tang due Friday
- Spelling Skill Building #3 pages from the Spelling Homework duo tang due Friday
- Spelling test Friday
- Reading Log every night (checked on Friday)
- Please return signed and corrected spelling test duo tang on Tuesday. Math workbook and Math test duo tangs need to be at school on Tuesday.
- Problem solving pages 5 and 6 given on Friday are due the following Monday on week 1.