WEEK 2--GROUP E32
September 26th-September 30th
Dress Down Day: Friday
- Reading response whole group activity
- How do we write a great reading response
- Explanation of the components of a reading response
- Writing a story: Students will choose from a list of story starters
- Reading Comprehension activity
- Novel Study
- Continuing of Theme 1 in the Numbers program 1-3 and 1-4
- Decomposing numbers, comparing numbers, line of reflection
- Math drills with Ms. Jenn
- Application Questions (problem solving)
- How to break down a situational problem with Ms. Aysha
- Practice Math test for Theme 1 (sections 1-4)
- Math 1-3 and 1-4 from the Math Reinforcement duo tang due Friday
- Spelling Skill Building #2 pages from the Spelling Homework duo tang due Friday
- Spelling test Friday
- Reading Log every night (checked on Friday)
- Please return signed and corrected spelling test duo tang on Monday.
- Problem solving pages 3 and 4 given on Friday are due the following Monday on week 2.
- Study for MATH TEST Theme 1 (sections 1-4) on October 11th
- Math workbook will be given to students on Friday in order to study during their French week. Please return the workbook on Tuesday, October 11th
- If your child is struggling with a concept for this test please have them see me during their French week
- Study for Problem Solving TEST on October 4th
- AQ package will be given to students on Monday in order for them to study for their problem solving test.
- They must review the problems we did in class up to Ms. Claus' Cookies.
- The test will be one Application Question very similar to one we did in class.