WEEK 1--GROUP E31
September 5th-September 9th
Monday, September 5th---Holiday no school
- Final Draft of All About Me Poster
- Decorating portfolio folder
- Writing a story: What did the young witch/wizard turn her teacher into?
- Beginning our novel study: Nate the Great and the Sticky Case
- Reading Comprehension activity
- Beginning of Theme 1 in the Numbers program 1-1 and 1-2 (place value)
- Math drills with Ms. Jenn
- Application Question (problem solving)
- Bring in a photo for the All About Me Poster
- Math 1-1 and 1-2 from the Math Reinforcement duo tang due Friday
- Spelling Skill Building #1 pages from the Spelling Homework duo tang due Friday
- Spelling test Friday
- Reading Log every night
- Please return Math Diagnostic signed and corrected on Tuesday.
- Problem solving pages 1 and 2 given on Friday are due the following Monday on week 1
- Parents please complete and return pages PE14/15 from the agenda
- Please complete your parent assignment by Friday.